Friday, October 5, 2012

Influenster's 2012 Natural VoxBox



Hello Darlings,

Right now your favorite Diva has a chest cold and am pulling a Camille (Garbo style) and taking to bed and not moving unless it is to go to my chaise lounge in the living room to watch a movie or read a book.  I have decided to  also use this time to tell you all about the cool products I have been able to try for free from Influenster!  The box came with some amazing and some not so amazing products.  The items in the box were Parissa natural wax ( I'm allergic to it so I have one of my baby diva's try it out), Clean Well Hand Sanitizer Wipes, The Original Drying Mat, LypSyl LypMoisturizer, EBoost natural energy boost, GeoDeo and Nectresse.  I'm going to give you a brief synopsis of them since I will be doing a blog on each product individually throughout the next few days.




Parissa Natural Hair Removal System:  I did the test patch as we all should do when trying out a new product.  Sadly I was allergic to it so I have given it to one of my girls to try for me.  I will update the blog with her opinion of it after she tries it.

Clean Well Hand Sanitizer Wipes:  I love that these are alcohol free and not full of chemicals. Left my hands soft and did not irritate the cut on my hand.

The Original Dish Drying Mat: One of my favorite items in the box.  I have found multiple uses for this.

LypSyl LypMoisturizer: Feels great on my lips and has the best packaging!

EBOOST:  A Natural Energy Booster, tastes good with a nice energy boost.

GeoDeo:  I did not have the best of luck with mine, will tell you all about it in it's own spot.

Nectresse:  A natural no calorie sweetener made with real sugar and a very bizarre fruit.

I hope you all are having a great weekend filled with fun and fabulousness!  I look forward to sharing more in depth product info with you about ALL the products listed above.  If you are not an influenster please feel free to ask me how to sign up via email.  I will be updating all weekend long with the new product reviews, so please keep checking back daily!  I'm off to Breakfast at Tiffany's, an EBOOST and a warm bubble bath.  Enjoy your weekend you glamours things!!

XoXo,

Mitchy


No comments:

Post a Comment