Saturday, October 20, 2012

Heading to the windy city for a few days...




Hello Darlings,

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!  Why am I blogging at almost 9pm on a Saturday night?  It's because I am going to Chicago for a few days for a recharge.  Tomorrow I get to have dinner with an old Navy friend and coworker on the Magnificent Mile, then catch the red line to go see New Order in one of only 7 cities in the U.S!!  Monday catches the Diva getting her culture and fashion on with trips to the Art Institute of Chicago ( research for my book and inspiration as a painter) a stroll down Michigan ave with a stop at all the greats ( window shopping only!) and then off to IKEA before heading back to reality.  I am so excited words can not capture it!!  When I get back I will tell you how to pack small for a big city trip and all about my adventures in Chicago.  I hope the rest of your weekend will be as fun as mine.  Stay Fabulous!!


XoXo,

Mitchy

No comments:

Post a Comment