Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Beating MS fatigue with a boost from EBOOST!




Hello Darlings,

How do I stay so active with MS?  I get that question a LOT!  Eating healthy, getting enough exercise, relaxing, these all have to do with healthy living for everyone!  Influenster sent me a VoxBox full of free natural products to try and in it was a packet of EBOOST.  At first I was a bit sceptical about another vitamin/energy drink mix.  Most of them don't really work and taste bad.  So I decided to give this one a try before my daily workout.  It tasted great and helped me get my butt moving that day without any coffee!! I didn't get the jitters or crash you can get with some of the other energy drinks out there. I have tried the natural orange flavor and really enjoyed it.   The drink itself has an impressive list of vitamins and minerals we need plus an added boost with green tea. It has a TON of vitamin D in it as well and that is important to people with MS and women in general. I have recomended it to other people with MS who want a natural boost of energy vs synthetic medications or chemical filled drinks.  I look forward to trying the other flavors they have since I have had such luck with the orange.  Again this is a great product you can find at Whole Foods and online.  Their website has some great information on the product as well as other items that sound pretty cool.  We only have one body, we should take the best care of it that we can.  Because being healthy is the most beautiful glamorous thing we can do!!


Get more info at http://www.eboost.com


XoXo,

Mitchy

No comments:

Post a Comment