Friday, October 5, 2012

My Fall Fashion must haves!!




Hello Darlings,

While on bed rest with this chest cold I have had time to reread my September issue of Vogue, page through the October issue and fawn over the sumptuous Fall fashions!!  As many of you know, Fall or Autumn depending on where you are from, is my favorite season of the year.  The colors of the outdoors change into magical hues, you can bring out all your coats, wool skirts with tights and boots and of course all the amazing accessories.  Thanks to upcoming films like Anna Karenina and The Great Gatsby, clothes are going back to old school glamour which is just fine with me!!   Look for faux fur trimming, rich fabrics and elegant costume jewelry thanks to Anna Karenina and 20's glam peeping through modern designs in homage to The Great Gatsby.  Personally I am happy that pretty is back, I would have loved to live in a plastic flip flop free world.  Banana Republic is going to carry a line inspired by Anna Karenina, the pictures I have seen so far a stunning!!  I have also noticed that snakes seem to be the "in" creature for jewelry right now, especially with all the snake cuffs, clutches, earrings and more coming out in the new limited edition collection by H&M.  Makeup for Fall is your standard red lips or smokey eye look but adding a stained berry lip with flush cheeks really will make you stand out from the other ladies this season.  Here are my must have chic classics for this Fall.  A snake jewelry statement piece, you don't need a whole lot of anything when you have this.  You get to look exotic and sexy and have every woman there coveting your bling.  A great pair of black knee leather boots.  I do mean leather since it breathes better and will last longer.  These look great with everything from jeans, skirts and dresses.  Invest in a classic pair and you will have them for a long time.  New or Vintage London Fog trench coat.  You can find vintage ones for a song where I live and they are so useful.  They look uber chic with wide leg trousers and a turtleneck  with a cute skirt and knee high boots or just a sweater and your favorite jeans.  They will help keep the wind and light rain off of you and you get to look like Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's. Big purses are back (I never knew they left) and they come in a variety of colors, textures and prices.  Snake jewelry,  I have a Betsey Johnson cuff I got from little Black Bag which always gets me stopped when I am out.  That site is where I am finding most of this season's accessories.  I will leave a link to the website at the end of this, don't worry!!  My last and most important item is a good facial moisturizer, good hand cream and definitely a good lip conditioner.  Dry lips will never be in fashion and if you live where it gets really cold like I do, lip conditioner is a necessity.

Here are some picture of the fall snake jewelry pieces by Betsey Johnson




Here is the link to the lBB website where these can be bought along with handbags, jewelry and more!

http://www.littleblackbag.com?rf=YWxsIGdyZWF0IHNpdGVzIGRlc2VydmUgYSBncmVhdCBsYXVuY2g5NDQxNjA%3DLbbsePotLbbsePLbbsePLbbsePLbbsePLbbsePLbbseP&utm_medium=InviteLinkP&utm_campaign=UserReferral&utm_content=Invite_266291&utm_source=other

This website is addictive, just a heads up.
I hope this has given you a Diva's look into being Fall Fabulous!!  I hope you all enjoy your weekend, go out and enjoy the colors.  You might get some fashion inspiration from the changing trees.  Please keep checking back, the blog is about to get busy!!  If you like what you see please follow my blog and if you have any questions please feel free to ask at any time.  Have fun and be Fabulous!!


XoXo

Mitchy

No comments:

Post a Comment