Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Keeping lippy with LypSyl


                                    LypMoisturizer™ Original Formula



Hello Darlings,

It's getting cold and windy out there, what are you doing to protect those pretty lips of yours?  In my Influenster Natural VoxBox was a little gem called LypSyl LypMoisturizer.  This freebie came to me in the nick of time, the weather up north is getting dry and my poor puckers were showing it.  I LOVE natural products, you all know that!  This product has a cute name and packaging (a little bee is the push up for the balm!) but it packs a strong combination of organic shea butter, coconut oil, vitamins A & E and pure Swedish beeswax.  I feel like it hydrates my lips and seals the moisture in.  I really like the fact that it doesn't feel greasy or make my lips look waxy.  There are no gimmicky things like retinol, crushed pearls, magic rainbows in here.  It's just a great natural lip moisturizer with some nice organic ingredients.  It's hard to find where I live, which is going to make me think about buying a new one when I run out.  For the time being I am going to keep using it and loving it, and maybe I will order it online when I run out.  If you can find it, definitely get yourself a tube and if you are desperately looking for a good natural lip treatment you can order it online.  Here is a picture of my happy lips and a link to the site to get your own LypSyl.  Remember to keep those lips protected at night as well, now that the heat is on our skin gets drier!






XoXo,

Mitchy

No comments:

Post a Comment