Saturday, September 1, 2012

A bonus for beauty bloggers!



Hello Darlings,

I hope you are have an absolutely fabulous holiday weekend.  As a beauty and lifestyle blogger I do quite a  bit of product testing, which I love!!  One of the more interesting being a company call Influenster.  Right now the are looking for beauty bloggers to try out some new products in their VoxBox program. I did the Summer Beauty VoxBox and found some new staples for our house in it and am very excited to start the Green VoxBox!!  If you are not a member sign up for Influenster, they have a really great thing going and I would love to hear your opinion on it as well.  Here's a link to their call out for beauty bloggers. You can also sign up at Influenster's website where you will also find  product reviews on some great products.  I wish you the best of luck and hope you have an amazing weekend!!


http://www.tumblr.com/reblog/30468144865/AGJGauSz?redirect_to=http%3A%2F%2Finfluenster.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F30468144865%2Fcalling-all-beauty-bloggers-and-tumblrs



XoXo,

Mitchy


No comments:

Post a Comment