Monday, September 3, 2012

How to get a glamours white smile for less than an hour massage.



Hello Darlings,


We all know that having a not so bright smile can give us a case of the mean reds, especially when we have big events coming up where pictures will be taken or when finding out that perfect shade of lipstick makes your teeth look dingy.  Thanks to the people at BzzAgent I have been given a chance to try out the LUSTER Premium White 1 Hour Whitening kit.  This one is difference than the other products I have ever used in the search for  white teeth. Discolored teeth age you and who want's that? I'm sure those of you who know me or read my blog understand my slight obsession with anti aging anything, though not in a crazy way like Countess Elizabeth Bathory of Hungary though.   I've done various strips, trays and even the Go Smile system.  None of them seem to make any difference except for the Go Smile which made my teeth hurt horribly.  This system uses a mouth rinse, whitening gel and an accelerating whitening light.  It's a pretty cool idea, I like the fact that you can do it at home at your own time.  It kind of reminds me of something that was big at the mall where I worked as a makeup artist.  They were doing 30 minute lightening with a light machine much larger but similar to this.  My co workers and I never did it since the people looked silly and we didn't want to do the same.  It pretty much goes like this:
1. brush your teeth  2. rinse with mouth rinse  3. thoroughly coat teeth with whitening gel   4. use the activating light   5. rinse with mouth rinse
Now I really recommend using some cotton under your tongue in case you start to salivate.  To avoid irritation and dryness on/around the mouth area I recommend a little Moroccan oil to hydrate and protect them.  What is the point of pretty teeth if your lips are all dried and cracked??   It looks silly but it will stop it from messing it all up and having to start all over again.  I also recommend doing the 5 or 7 day plan, it should help decrease the chance of tooth sensitivity.  I am on day 3 of the 7 day plan.  I have a wedding to go to this weekend and would like to have whiter but not painful teeth.  So far I haven't had any bad teeth sensitivity, but I also space my 3x a day treatment throughout  the day to help avoid that.  I have seen my teeth brighten up a bit already and of course let you know how the end results go.  So far this is the best whitening system I have ever used.  I do drink coffee and red wine so I have cut back on both as to not stain my freshly treated teeth.  It does say to not use products like that for 24 hours after treatment, but I am not ready to give up my morning coffee.  I turn into an evil diva without my coffee.  Right now I can fully say I back this product up and if you want white teeth, this is where the diva says to get it.  Use the money you saved on whitening at the dentist for a new pair of shoes!!  I've added some pictures to show you the product and how it's going so far.  I hope you are enjoying your Labor Day and until we chat again, stay glamorous!!


XoXo,


Mitchy







Before picture 
 


After picture

Luster Premium White

No comments:

Post a Comment