Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Best is yet to come....



Hello Darlings,

I have missed you all very much and am excited to clue you in to what is coming up in the next week or two!  First off I would like to mention a foundation that my Navy brothers in arms are going to start.  Two weeks ago my friend and someone who has a very special place in helping make my military time a lot of fun, Platt Weinrick.  He's a Michigan state trooper with his twin brother Armen, they are also Army Reservists who have been severely injured after their compound came under attack in Afghanistan.  This fund will benefit Vets as well as police and firemen, as soon as I have more information I will post it.  In the meantime please keep them and their families in your thoughts, it would mean a lot to me.  On a brighter note, I am getting to try some pretty cool items from BzzAgent and Smiley360!  I will be trying out the LUSTER teeth whitening system and the new Cover Girl/Olay foundation and powder complementary of BzzAgent.  Smiley360 just send me the new sweetener by Splenda, it's all natural with 0 calories and contains the monk fruit.  I look forward to trying it!  They are also giving me the Tony Robins Ultimate Edge audio session and work book for free.  I look forward to whiter teeth and a more positive attitude.  As summer is drawing to an end and we have all picked up our copies of the September Issue, try to get at least one more walk on the beach before the colors change.  As always, stay fabulous!!

XoXo,

Mitchy

No comments:

Post a Comment