Saturday, January 19, 2013

Want nails gals talk about? Try Kiss Nail Dress!!




Hello Darlings,


Lets face it, everyone's inner Diva loves a good complement.  Thanks to our friends at Influenster and Kiss, I got a weeks worth for free and loved every second of it!!  I love Kiss products, they are easy to find, have a wide assortment of products and have been around for a long time.  It's a brand that as a former makeup artist I have grown to trust and love.  Kiss Nail Dress is no exception.  It gives you glamours, perfect looking nails that look like you spend a good amount of time and money at nail salon for a lot less time and money.  What's not to love about that??  We all know that studs are super hot right now and I was excited when I saw that my set "Trendy" had little studs on it!!  I love when I can match thing and they looked great with one of my new studded hand bags I got.  Nail Dress comes in a little set with all the tools you need to apply them.  It's nice that there are various sizes and shapes so you can use them on your toes as well.  I plan on doing my toes with these when we go on our vacation this spring they are so cute!!  Many of my girlfriends love these since they last long and look so cool.  I'm going to see Morrissey next week and you bet I will be rocking these at the concert.  Right now I am torn between bustier and gown.  I think I will let you decide,  I am going to leave a link to the website and which ever color gets the most votes wins!!  Looking amazing doesn't have to cost a fortune and hours of your time with Kiss Nail Dress!  Once again I would like to thank Influenster and Kiss for letting me try these products for free. I'm leaving the link for you so you can see for yourself all the cool choices Kiss gives you in their Nail Dress line. Until we chat again, stay fabulous!!


XoXo,

Mitchy

http://www.kissusa.com/nails/nail_dress/classic_nail_dress

Bustier
Bustier

OR

Gown
Gown

No comments:

Post a Comment