Friday, January 11, 2013

Influenster's 2012 Holiday VoxBox




Hello Darlings,


I told you there would be goodies ahead and my friends  @Influenster didn't disappoint!!  I received an awesome 2012 Holiday Voxbox full of goodies that made my day.  This box kept you fabulous from the inside and out with health and beauty products.  I even found a few products that will become main stays in my life.  For the insides we have EBOOST (you know how much I love and rave about this stuff) and Quaker Real Medleys oatmeal and for the outside there's one of my new must haves N.Y.C Liquid Lipshine (a great gloss that taste divine), Kiss Nail Dress, a Montaqne Jeunesse  face mask, the new Goody QuikStyle hairbrush, and a coupon to Sole Society an online shoe store.  My favorites so far would be the EBOOST (if you haven't tried it yet, what are you waiting for??), the QuikStyle brush and the N.Y.C Liquid Lipshine.  I will be posting blogs about many of these items.  Once again you can see why it pays to be an Influenster!!  I have 2 invites left, please message me if you would like one.  I have gotten all of these products for free just for spreading the word out about them, good or bad.  I look forward to sharing my thoughts about these products with you!!

XoXo,

Mitchy

No comments:

Post a Comment