Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail color, my new obsession!

Hello Darlings,

I have to tell you about my newest beauty obsession!!  For those want to have the sexy and coolest nails this summer NEED to run out and get a bottle of Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail color.  I was able to try this product out for free thanks to the Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox and this is by far my favorite product that came in it.  I have actually walked over a mile to pick up a new bottle when I wanted to try out a new color for a party and that says something about the product.  It's so easy to use and you will literally have people stop you to ask how your nails got that way.  I do recommend a steady hand when holding the magnet over the wet nail and a good top coat to seal the color in.  I'm leaving you a picture of the nails with a painting that matches them.

XoXo,
Mitchy


No comments:

Post a Comment