Saturday, July 28, 2012

5-hour ENERGY®

Hello Darlings,

You know I need my morning jolt before I workout.  I think I may have found a replacement for my morning joe.  All of you know I do product testing and I received some 5 Hour Energy from our friends at Smiley360 to try for free.  I can give this product a big thumbs up!  It didn't give me the crazy jitters that most energy drinks do, tasted good, easy to take with you and it works great.  With my MS I get pretty fatigued, but this helped me make it through the day without having to take any medication for that.  I will definitely be picking up more of this!

XoXo,

Mitchy







5-hour ENERGY®: Thx @5hourenergyguy 4 my free shot! #5hourmission Click to help me win the 5-hour ENERGY Sweepstakes! http://smiley360.com/5HE.php?id=146178 *Please remember the FTC requires you to mention that you received a free sample courtesy of Smiley360 when sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment