Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen. It's how I'm staying sunburn free this summer.

Hello Darlings,

I found my new favorite sunscreen thanks to that amazing Summer beauty VoxBox from Influenster.  I got this for free as well, but have already gotten a full size on my own.  This stuff is AMAZING!!  If you use only a few beauty items this summer make it a big pair of sunglasses, a sexy sun hat and Hawaiian Tropic's Silk Hydration Lotion sunscreen!!  I love the fact that it goes on and feels just like a lotion.  I hate the fact that most of the sunscreen you find end up white and greasy.  I don't know anyone who thinks that is an attractive look.  This gives you up to 12hrs of moisture and gives the skin a luminous glow since the moisturizer is built right in.  Some of the other luxurious ingredients include Shea butter, Aloe Vera juice, papaya and passion fruit extract.  Usually these are found in high end skincare so it's quite an extraordinary deal.  I know I'll be using this on Sunday when I head out to Germanfest where it's going to be sunny with little clouds.  As with all sunscreen, apply every 80 minutes to make sure that you are always protected.  There is no reason to skip the sunscreen with Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration on the market.  Plus no one thinks alligator skin is sexy except alligators.

XoXo,

Mitchy


No comments:

Post a Comment