Thursday, July 26, 2012

My experience with CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY


Hello Darlings,

The new Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy shampoo and conditioner where one of the products I was able to try for free thanks to the Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox.  If you have not signed up for this site yet, do it.  It's free to do and you get to let companies know how you feel about their products!  As you know I recently went platinum blonde so I was curious to try this new shampoo & conditioner line.  This line was created to help strengthen your hair by keeping the scalp healthy.  I can say I do really like the shampoo.  It was very hydrating, smelt good and made my hair feel nice.  I am currently switching it on and off with my specialty shampoo for bleached hair.  I think the conditioner is ok, if I did not have uber damaged hair, I think I would have liked it better.  I am giving to a friend to try it and see how they like it.  I will keep you posted on how that goes.  For now I think I will stick with the shampoo and use a stronger conditioner.  I do recommend trying this out for yourself, it seems like a great line to try.  I am going to look for a deeper conditioner in this line so I can get the full effect of it.  All of us want healthy shiny hair and I think that people without severe damage to their hair would like this line.

XoXo,

Mitchy


No comments:

Post a Comment