Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Banana Nut Bar the snack that saves my sanity!

Hello Darlings,

As most of you know I'm a painter, MS advocate, product tester and all around busy bombshell.  I have found a snack that I can take any where and enjoy any time.  Thanks to Influenster's Summer Beauty VoxBox I got to discover this gem of a snack  It's Quaker's new Soft Baked Banana Nut Bar.  It tastes great warm or fresh out of the package!!  I enjoy the fact that it has a healthy amount of fiber, is easy to find and inexpensive.  As a painter I can get hungry and a hungry diva is a cranky diva.  Now I have a filling delicious snack that I can keep in my studio and grab as needed.  I look forward to what flavors will come out next.  Please go out and grab a box of these, you will not regret it!!

XoXo,

Mitchy


No comments:

Post a Comment