Monday, November 19, 2012

Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Hair cream. Love the name and LOVE the product!!




Hello Darlings,

It's that time of the year up north where our hair get's crazy.  Thanks to Influenster I was able to try a new hair product I have never heard of, the Not Your Mother's brand.  The names of the product are awesome and funny, better yet, they work!  I got to try Kinky Moves Hair Cream which is made for curly and wavy hair.  Since I cut mine shorter awhile back, it looks silly wavy but this product gives my bob such a nice finish I am happy!!  I am in love with the fact that is has Grapeseed and Jasmine oil to help smooth and hydrate the hair without being heavy.  As a Diva with fine hair, I hate the greasy flat look that some hair creams give you.  This one feels lightweight and silky, it smells a little like smarties candy but that fades pretty quickly.  It reminds me of a high end salon product and might be replacing my latest finisher.  I look forward to trying the Smooth Moves for straight hair since I have had good luck with the one made for waves.  On dry hair I have been adding less than a pea size to my palms, warming it up and running it through my finished look to give it polish.  I can't find these products where I live, so I'll be ordering this one online.  I definitely recommend this with hat hair season a few weeks away.  Plus I'm sure your friends will get a kick out of it when seeing it on your vanity!!  I do apologize for the slightly fuzzy picture, I am learning how to use the camera on my new phone and it's taking a bit.  I hope you are all having a lovely Monday and look forward to sharing more goodies with you soon!!  As always, stay fabulous!!


Want some of your own? Hit up their website at http://www.nymbrands.com/


XoXo,

Mitchy

1 comment: