Saturday, November 17, 2012

Influenster's 2012 Beauty Blogger VoxBox.




Hello Darlings,


One of the joys of being a Diva and a fashion/beauty/fabulous lifestyle blogger is that I get to be part of programs that let me test out products and then share the bonuses and the not so great things about new products!!  Consider me your fabulous test animal!  This is one of my favorite boxes I got from Influenster and I love that I get it all for free!!  Here's a list of the items I received.


A mini Bath and Body Works mini fall candle in Mahogany Teakwood
N.Y.C Color IndividualEyes custom compact
Kiss Ever Pro False Lashes
Not your Mother's Hair Cream in Kinky Moves
Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin
Vitabath Fragrance Mist in Green Tea and Sage

There are some products I loved and will buy again and some products that where good but not great.  I look forward to sharing information about each of these products with you.  I hope you are enjoying your weekends and getting ready for the holidays like I am!!


XoXo,

Mitchy

No comments:

Post a Comment