Monday, February 22, 2016

The Diva becomes The Baroness






Hello my darlings,

     I know I have been missing for quite a while, but so much has happened since then!!  I almost died in emergency surgery 2 months before my wedding, pulled through to get married, became a Baroness, and a Student.  I can't wait to share all these new adventures with you.  We are going to focus on fashion, film, art, and music.  I know that I used to review products and will still tell you when I find something life changing.  Sunday Riley's Luna Oil for example.  Also something new, you will be able to hear me once a week at one of our nations best college radio stations.  Tuesday nights I will be turning their rock block into punk rock and will be featuring the best of Punk, Post-Punk, and Ska.  Let me know what you want to hear and be kind, I have been in front and behind the camera before but this radio thing is new to me.  I look forward to being a part of your weeks and the adventures we are going to have.


XoXo,

The Baroness

The Baroness on her big day

No comments:

Post a Comment