Monday, February 22, 2016

Dance Dance Dance to the music on the radio!!!!




Hello Darlings,

As you have recently learned, I am a college student.  How crazy is that?  Like so many divas before me, I am once again rising and turning into something new.  Besides working at a world respected museum, I will now be hosting a weekly radio show.  It will be running 9pm-12am Central time (United States) every Tuesday for the next few months.  Needless to say, I have a whole new respect for those who work in radio.  It is quite the handful, with changing cds, tweeting the songs we are playing, and other non glamours things.  I will be on tomorrow night for my 2nd show, it's probably good that you missed the first one since I was terrified.  Do you like Punk or Post-Punk music?  Let me know if there's a song you want to hear and I will do my best to make it happen.  Now off to write some papers and do a few tweaks on my set list.  Here's a link to our station link.  In the upper right hand corner there is a Listen Now button, click on it and your are ready to rock. If that doesn't work I have added our streaming link.

http://www.uwosh.edu/wrst/

http://wrst.streamon.fm/


XoXo,

The Baroness


No comments:

Post a Comment