Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Some of my MUST haves for this Spring.




Hello Darlings,


Now that the temperature is rising, it's time to get our skin ready to be bare! I have stumbled upon a few amazing items that are making my skin glow and baby smooth.  The weather here might not be hot, but it doesn't mean you don't have to be.  My first item is under $10 and has been an off and on staple in my skin care regime for over a decade now.  If there is a Walgreen's near you, you are good to go.  It's their Studio 35 Beauty Alpha Hydroxy Face Cream with 8% AHA.  I was having some pretty bad stress breakouts and this helped clear it up within a week.  If you have sensitive skin, you may want to skip this since it definitely has a sting to it.  Also AHA's make your skin more sensitive to the sun, so make sure you use a sun screen during the day time.  I like to mix Philosophy's Vitamin C powder in with it and once it sinks in I pat moisturizer where my skin tends to be dry.  My skin seems to glow since I have started this program.  For the body I am infatuated with LUSH's Ocean Salt & Rub Rub Rub body scrubs followed by the Ro's Argan body conditioner.  These make my skin feel soft and yummy, smell delish and are hand made!!  You can find them at their freestanding stores, some Macy's, and online at www.lush.com.  For the soul and your zen environment I am FULL ON OBSESSED with 3-8-1 candles.  They are hand poured in my home state of Wisconsin and I will only use these in my home and art studio now!!  The My Marilyn candle is lush and fills the whole first floor of our house with the lush scent of Chanel No 5.  Just when you think it couldn't be more glamorous, as your candle burns, you find a piece of jewelry.  Real jewelry, not fake costume jewelry like some of the other candles companies out there.  I am also digging her Alpha Hydroxy face peel, it makes your skin smooth and makeup ready!!  I will post a picture of the jewelry I get once I get it out of the candle.  You can get a candle of your own and learn more about the whole line of product at  http://www.381candles.com/
Well that sums it up for now, I look forward to letting you know how I feel about the FAGE yogurt and other summer products.  Until then, always remember you are a STAR!!


XoXo,


Mitchy

2 comments:

  1. Followed back beauty <3 16!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete